Final submissions must be received no later than February 21, 2023 at 4:00 pm Eastern Time.
Your submission must contain the following, in accordance with the requirements listed in the Strata Innovation Award Official Rules and Regulations:
– This signed application form
– Written proposal
It is strongly recommended that all submission materials be sent together (i.e., the signed application and the written proposal) either digitally or in print to the following address:
Strata Solar Innovation Award
800 Taylor St., Suite 200
Durham, NC 27701-4096
By submitting this entry, each team member represents and warrants that:
1. all information provided in the Entry and as a result of the Competition application process is true and complete;
2. the team member has the right and authority to submit such entry on the team member’s own behalf;
3. entrant has complied with the Strata Innovation Award Official Rules and Regulations (linked above);
4. The entry is the team member’s own original work, or is used with permission with full and proper credit given within the entry;
5. The entry does not contain confidential information or trade secrets of any third party;
6. The entry does not violate or infringe upon the patent rights, industrial design rights, copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity;
7. In the case of electronic entries, the entry does not contain malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially harmful programs or other material or information;
8. The entry does not and will not violate any applicable law, statute or regulation; and
9. The entry does not trigger any reporting, royalty or other obligation to any third party.
By signing this application, I certify on behalf of myself and teammates that I/we have read and agree to comply with the rules and regulations of the Strata Innovation Award as well as the requirements for submitting a valid submission.